Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
we can jet up to a 190shot........
secret.gif

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Which day you goin next weekend? If it's Saturday i'm totally down for watching the riv ruin the track. Enough of this no pe, tune it, spray it, turn heads, kthx. Ohh BTW, nice times with it for technically not even trying :rofl: Hopefully the 80e holds the power/weight of the monster.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Which day you goin next weekend? If it's Saturday i'm totally down for watching the riv ruin the track. Enough of this no pe, tune it, spray it, turn heads, kthx. Ohh BTW, nice times with it for technically not even trying :rofl: Hopefully the 80e holds the power/weight of the monster.

we are fighting a cam that bleeds fuel/air at damn near everything below 4k trying to get usable data from a NB, hell i dont know why it knocks 15* at 12.2 or why it gets 8* at 13.4 but at 14.7 THIS car has less than 1*
if we had more time i woulda played with leaving PE enabled but zero pevstime and set base PE afr to 14.7 to see whether it might be the AE settings or whether we really are blowing that much air out the exhaust...the 160's seem to be able to pulse low enough for a decent idle but maybe the spray pattern isnt good....this car was supposed to be on methanol by this time.......having to replace the whole drivers side of the car didnt help the timeline. he doesnt seem to care much anymore unless it involves the fiero...he hates the cav for a winter DD and he loves the riv, he wants it back as his DD with a gen4.5/L26 and the fiero to be the racecar.....took 2 years but i think he's seen the light

we stumbled on the tune earlier, the riv sits alot only gets driven on eric's off days and nice days (DD can vouch) the tank that was in there was older, topped off with what is apparently e70, we noticed the trims by the time it got to the track, things went even more haywire when he was down to a 1/4 tank and we topped it off with the 5 gal cans.
the tune got better and better at the end with the 12.60, so, we learned we do need the 18" dump extension, deffinatly cant be lazy about the rear airbags (which sucks cause front caster essentially drops to 0* and she wanders hard even with the 1.2* toe (which still may not be enough with what i was seeing at the line)

the 80e should be fine, the trans is setup damn well, needs a lincoln locker rofl

Al called dennis he says i better not back out of the exhaust/motor/mounts on the 04, so can you go with eric? i think he's mostly over the nervousness after the wreck and wants more track time :noes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info