Byron Sunday Nov. 8th

SVT SPEED 04

Reaction score
o.k I decided to go and set up some lanes since who knows what next weekend will bring

let me know if you can make it

Mystic544

TimmaY
Reaction score
Byron was about as empty as I have ever seen it today...
Saw a car with number 120 on it but there wasn't that many cars and bikes running, never more then 6 deep in four staging lanes with an additional 2 lanes for 10 or 12 bikes running.
Temps were BEAUTIFUL - had to be just about 70* and winds were blowing across the track.
Track was SUPER sticky...I know, had to help push a few cars off :lmao:

Heard a few talking about more making it out on Sunday, but I bet the traffic will still be low...if it wasn't for the Bears game I would be in for Sunday too - probably should do a few things around the house too hahahaha

:biggthump

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
Byron was about as empty as I have ever seen it today...
Saw a car with number 120 on it but there wasn't that many cars and bikes running, never more then 6 deep in four staging lanes with an additional 2 lanes for 10 or 12 bikes running.
Temps were BEAUTIFUL - had to be just about 70* and winds were blowing across the track.
Track was SUPER sticky...I know, had to help push a few cars off :lmao:

Heard a few talking about more making it out on Sunday, but I bet the traffic will still be low...if it wasn't for the Bears game I would be in for Sunday too - probably should do a few things around the house too hahahaha

:biggthump
Everyone that was there had more fun than watching the Bears. The wind was blowing. So were the Bears.
Good to see everyone and thanks to Larry for the set up.
bj

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Larry, Thanks for setting up the lanes again. A new best for me and fun times as usual. :biggthump

OP
S

SVT SPEED 04

Reaction score
good times yesterday.. no new best for me though

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
That will make for a long winter knowing you were so close. lol The car looked great though.

OP
S

SVT SPEED 04

Reaction score
The DeLorean was looking good too :)

I might just not clean it and put it away yet....we'll see. The car was not running clean yesterday and had a little miss which I confirmed on my second pass.

pulling the plugs this week to see what's up

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score

I might just not clean it and put it away yet....we'll see. The car was not running clean yesterday and had a little miss which I confirmed on my second pass.

There was a DeLorean there? Or am I missing a joke?

bj

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score

Hopefully it is nothing major and you can get out again. Would be nice for you to get that 9.99. :headbang:

There was a DeLorean there? Or am I missing a joke?

bj
Shane97Cobra said my car looks like a Delorean. So they jokingly call it that from time to time.

Congrats on the new pass Mike. :headbang:
Thanks. I wish I had more time to work on the 60' some more. But will have to wait till spring.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
Hopefully it is nothing major and you can get out again. Would be nice for you to get that 9.99. :headbang:

Shane97Cobra said my car looks like a Delorean. So they jokingly call it that from time to time.

Thanks. I wish I had more time to work on the 60' some more. But will have to wait till spring.
You could work on the gull wing doors over the winter. :biggthump

That thing was cookin'. Thanks for the clarification.

bj

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom