3800 Byron still on?

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I'll be going there just to make a couple of runs.

Here's the temp today: 38°F
Cloudy
Feels Like 31°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 38°F
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 5.0 miles
Pressure: 29.99 inches and falling
Wind: From the South Southwest at 9 mph

See you there Ron and others!

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Damn I wanted to go to this!! I thought ilgpc had died or something, been looking for this site for a week now...oh well, I will hit some track dates next year I guess..

I actually had a change of plans with what I wanted for a modular pulley system and just went ahead and purchased a Magnuson snout..

I went ahead and did the install last night with a buddy of mine. It was sort of a pain because when we were doing the install part of the Sc/Intake gasket ripped off (It was a very small portion , the part that just sits under the snout, there is still gasket poking out of the SC/Intake and I have no vacuum leaks after we put everything back together)...I think we might've used a tad too much sealant to reseal the snout to the rotor piece..either way everything seems pretty normal (no SC noise and car functions totally fine, boost comes on very nicely also)..It looks like I've gained some boost with the Magnuson on there, I peak at around 11psi now (Instead of 10.5 when I had the press-on, maybe belt slippage? When I took the old Gatorback belt off it looked usable again)..Talk about ready to kill someone, putting back on the accessory belt was a PITA!!!! It took me like 45 min to finally figure out how to get that sucker on, at one time I actually thought autzone had sold me the wrong size Gatorback belt (915 is the last three numbers of the accessory belt size that they sold me)...

Im going to keep my old snout just as a replacement. Does anyone know if there are any recommended machine shops out there that can get my 3.4" press-on pulley off with a machine...

Today Im going to fix my dimming HUD..wish me luck ppl!!

Thanks guys!!

Joel
'99 GTP

P.S.
ThaLord,

I dont know if you found an ISP yet for hosting for ilgpc, but I have a very very good friend who does webhosting/co-location/game hosting/email/etc. I can almost guarantee that I can get you very good pricing for hosting ilgpc on his servers. His servers are all Linux based , so I am not sure how comfortable you are with working with Linux...Anyways, shoot me a PM if you are interested and let me know a range you were currently getting offers from other hosting sites, and I can email him and see what he can do for you. If you arent interested and have found hosting, then I apologize for bothering you. Just want to see ILGPC get back up and runnin again!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info