Bye Bye Berettas

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I wanted a P320 but they were being total pains in the asses about giving me a trigger safety on one from the factory. They wanted me to buy one and then send it into the factory to get the option installed.

Ended up with a Glock 26 because of it.

I liked the P320 too, just was such a damn hassle just to give a customer the trigger safety.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
They shoot great, too bad they wouldn't budge on giving me a tabbed trigger for some reason.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
They look nice I may have to pick one up

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Conceal carry? Springfield XD ftw! was just looking at an XD yesturday but scheels wanted new prices for used nope. ill try cabelas
My buddy has the Mod2, I shoot my G26 better.

My Beretta 92FS shoots like a dream though, no idea how anyone would hate them really?

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
You will get raped at cabelas, also glock 19 for the win

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I need something smaller and lighter. Either going to a single stack 9mm or go with a .380.

I love my mod.2 but it's a little thick to completely conceal carry when I'm only 5'6" and it'll be tough in the summer with just a tshirt. Right now my fat helps hide it :rofl:

blck10th

Reaction score
I am not a fan of sig. they just seem very fat in my hand

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
I'm curious why you hate them...I always loved beretta 92's.
I just feel like we need more punch. Beretta is too small for what the military needs it for.

Just my opinion others are fine with the beretta and if i can say anything aboutthe beretta its super easy to shoot.

Ive done M9 ranges for people that have never picked up a handgun and got them to qualify.

I just like to see the change i guess.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I just feel like we need more punch. Beretta is too small for what the military needs it for.

Just my opinion others are fine with the beretta and if i can say anything aboutthe beretta its super easy to shoot.

Ive done M9 ranges for people that have never picked up a handgun and got them to qualify.

I just like to see the change i guess.
what do you mean by more punch? have they said what caliber it will be chambered in yet

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
AFAIK they're sticking with 9mm NATO, because, well NATO.

Probably went sig because it's lighter than the Dodge of a Beretta and you get 2 more rounds if I'm not mistaken.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
The P320 is a fully modular gun, which is why I purchased this over the standard 226 as if I wanted to go to a larger caliber at some point I don't have to buy a whole new gun. I can buy a barrel kit and new magazines and in about a min swap it from a 9mm to a .45, .40 etc. I haven't looked at firm prices but the salesmen I talked to said it was about $250 for the barrel kit.

Same with the grips, by default the P320 comes with the medium grip, it has a small and large grip. The grips are about $50 each and again takes about a min to break the gun down and swap the grip out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom