Buying a Lambo... With $1s???

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
If there's one thing I hate, it's youtubers with their mouths open in the thumbnail...

1642782848364.png

Reactions: m_dogg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I got the look of death from 3 different people when I bought my Trackhawk. It was just around closing time and I gave them $20k in all 20's.
3 different people all had to be in the same room and all had take turns counting it, lmmfao. They fucked up the count a couple of times and had to start over. Reason being the money was sticking together and smelled like mold.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I got the look of death from 3 different people when I bought my Trackhawk. It was just around closing time and I gave them $20k in all 20's.
3 different people all had to be in the same room and all had take turns counting it, lmmfao. They fucked up the count a couple of times and had to start over. Reason being the money was sticking together and smelled like mold.
Were you keeping it your gym socks?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Were you keeping it your gym socks?
Sort of a misunderstanding, I told them I got $20k cash to put down. Once the deal was closed over the phone. The guy said don’t forget the $20k cash. I asked if he wanted cash and he replied yes. He was joking, and I didn’t catch on. I borrowed it from a friend who had it in a safe for over a year and I’m assuming humidity or something in the safe caused it. Paid my friend back the following day.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Sort of a misunderstanding, I told them I got $20k cash to put down. Once the deal was closed over the phone. The guy said don’t forget the $20k cash. I asked if he wanted cash and he replied yes. He was joking, and I didn’t catch on. I borrowed it from a friend who had it in a safe for over a year and I’m assuming humidity or something in the safe caused it. Paid my friend back the following day.

lol, I sold a foreclosure to a guy once and had a bit of a language barrier. I told him it was a cash-only sale, meaning no financing...He brought a shoebox with $75k in it to the closing.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info