Busted my GTP's rear bumper

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
yep yep yep... and :fu:

Backed out of the driveway this morning into my neighbors running WHITE Jeep Cherokee. Didn't even see it, so completely my fault. Jacked up the passenger corner of the rear bumper pretty good. Cold weather made it real brittle I guess. 5mph bumper FTL in the cold. :wtc:

normal_IMG00116-20100211-0743.jpg

Ain't that a bitch. Now I need another black bumper valence. Anyone have one layin' around?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
We've lived in the house for 4+ years and my wife and I have always said that one day we're going to hit his car as we're backing out JUST like what I did today.

As you're backing out, you can't see it in the rear view mirror and shoulder checking in either direction you won't really notice it there either. It was in the perfect blind spot.

ARGH.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Ouch sorry to hear that man... someone's gotta have a piece laying around on this site. I did the same thing yesterday, but into our snowblower... my dad thought it would be a good idea to leave it outside right in front of the garage door... didnt see it and backed right into it. fuckkkk

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Woops! That stinks!

Any damage to the other guys car? You going to go through insurance if that's the case?

The truck is being sold for $500. No insurance claim, no report made.

He was in his driveway after JUST moving the truck there. He came out and talked to me and was like WHOOPS, guess I shouldn't have parked there... :picard:

Thread Info