Bushmaster AR-15 value?

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Buddy of mine texted me today saying he needed quick cash by today or tomorrow and wanted to sell me his Bushmaster AR-15. It is professionally built and has a ton of stuff done to it. Fore-grip, laser, light, scope, etc. He said he wanted to sell me the gun (which has about 150 rounds through it), the case, about 12 mags, and a little ammo for just $800. I don't know much about these firearms, as I was looking for just a basic AR to get into. Would this be a pretty good deal? Here are a few pics.

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
I've never seen one with the trigger on the top like that. But for $800 it looks pretty nice. But the scope mounted on the bottom might be hard to use.

($800 for that looks like a steal. If you don't buy it, PM me with the GunBroker link)

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
And it's not gunbroker, it's a guy I know. He doesn't have it listed anywhere, just needs quick cash.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Thats a terrible deal, you shouldnt buy it. just give me the guys number so i can talk some sense into him....:hsugh:

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
lol, I literally have no experience with ARs other than I've fired a basic one before. I just think this is way too involved of a gun for me. If I can get quite a bit more for it later down the road, i would pick it up to put a few rounds through it, then just sell it later for a basic run of the mill AR for $650 or something.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
If anyone needs some mags too let me know, I really have no need for 13 damn magazines. All I need is 3 or 4.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
I was gunna say... That case alone is a $250 case. Good move picking it up.
Yes, it's a pelican 1750. Nice case from what I've checked online. I'm going to have the foam cut to fit the rifle as well as a couple of my handguns. It's still stock.

I might be interested in a mag or 5...
Let me know, will also trade for ammo.

deviantlx

Reaction score
How about 300 more than you paid for everything you received? Holla!

deviantlx

Reaction score
Well as long as you give me all that came with it pm me when you want to unload it and we'll do something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom