Glorious

20200509_164539.jpg

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Holla. Yes I have a solo stove bonfire. It’s a good size for our patio out back and once it gets going there is very little if any smoke. That second combustion ring is no joke. Only downsides are it does burn through wood a little faster than your average fire pit, and I don’t think it puts off as much radiant heat being a close sided design. I got it since we have a ton of small kids that live nearby and wanted to be able to have fires on the patio without offending anyone with smoke inhalation.

221005E5-F6E3-466D-BA8B-0A3CBA6D5410.jpeg

wasn’t working really great here because I had been drinking all afternoon and left the stand ring in the bottom of it so the airflow holes were blocked.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Holla. Yes I have a solo stove bonfire. It’s a good size for our patio out back and once it gets going there is very little if any smoke. That second combustion ring is no joke. Only downsides are it does burn through wood a little faster than your average fire pit, and I don’t think it puts off as much radiant heat being a close sided design. I got it since we have a ton of small kids that live nearby and wanted to be able to have fires on the patio without offending anyone with smoke inhalation.

View attachment 58000

wasn’t working really great here because I had been drinking all afternoon and left the stand ring in the bottom of it so the airflow holes were blocked.

How many people is this suitable for? Not sure if I should step down from theYukon to this size.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
View attachment 58075

View attachment 58076

Size 12 for reference. It’s 19” across and 14” high without the stand. If you’ve got the space for it and think you’ll have a bunch of people over id get the Yukon.

Not getting a good visual of it, can you try to sit inside of it and have someone take a picture?

• Haha
Reactions: Nccstud

Thread Info