Burninating Thread

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holla. Yes I have a solo stove bonfire. It’s a good size for our patio out back and once it gets going there is very little if any smoke. That second combustion ring is no joke. Only downsides are it does burn through wood a little faster than your average fire pit, and I don’t think it puts off as much radiant heat being a close sided design. I got it since we have a ton of small kids that live nearby and wanted to be able to have fires on the patio without offending anyone with smoke inhalation.

221005E5-F6E3-466D-BA8B-0A3CBA6D5410.jpeg

wasn’t working really great here because I had been drinking all afternoon and left the stand ring in the bottom of it so the airflow holes were blocked.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Holla. Yes I have a solo stove bonfire. It’s a good size for our patio out back and once it gets going there is very little if any smoke. That second combustion ring is no joke. Only downsides are it does burn through wood a little faster than your average fire pit, and I don’t think it puts off as much radiant heat being a close sided design. I got it since we have a ton of small kids that live nearby and wanted to be able to have fires on the patio without offending anyone with smoke inhalation.

View attachment 58000

wasn’t working really great here because I had been drinking all afternoon and left the stand ring in the bottom of it so the airflow holes were blocked.
How many people is this suitable for? Not sure if I should step down from theYukon to this size.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmm I don’t know honestly. 5 or 6 maybe. It’s not super large. I’m going out to DQ in a minute and will snap a couple real life pics then. I was considering the Yukon but wasn’t sure I wanted to feed such a huge fire.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
26573186-2E96-4C85-A151-235F3B14A84F.jpeg

A681CA86-798E-48EE-AA06-D063559321DB.jpeg

Size 12 for reference. It’s 19” across and 14” high without the stand. If you’ve got the space for it and think you’ll have a bunch of people over id get the Yukon.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Hes lying to you. Hes playing online pool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom