🔥 Burninating Thread

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Patiently waiting Nccstud Nccstud to post his pit again. :bowrofl:

No fire today, but I did clean out the ashes around the fireball and put down some gravel!

PXL_20210516_212545730.jpg

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
On that note too. I'm out in Belvidere...so doesn't make sense for most...but my pit is always open for anyone to drop off stuff. It is always open burn day here
I'll get my stumps over there eventually. Some skinny fuck from Facebook brought some old guy with a U-Haul trailer over thinking they were going to get them loaded ?

• Haha
  • YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Spivitz and Nccstud

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I was gonna make a thread, but it'll fit in here I suppose.

I live in a apartment complex, an apartment complex that annoyingly enough bans Grills and such on patio's (mainly because of the same fucktards who would deep fry a turkey in a garage). Aka, they can't be sure you are smart enough not to burn down your apartment complex.

Then this idiot kid today decides he wants a camp fire for Memorial Day.

So he gathers a bunch of sticks, picks a spot of grass under a nice tree. And starts to build a bonfire about 15ft from his Building. No attempt to clear any grass or anything. Just sets the sticks on fire on top of the grass. He's been away from his fire now for about 20 minutes. I'm considering being that annoying ass of a neighbor who calls the Fire Department on him.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
So, I was gonna make a thread, but it'll fit in here I suppose.

I live in a apartment complex, an apartment complex that annoyingly enough bans Grills and such on patio's (mainly because of the same fucktards who would deep fry a turkey in a garage). Aka, they can't be sure you are smart enough not to burn down your apartment complex.

Then this idiot kid today decides he wants a camp fire for Memorial Day.

So he gathers a bunch of sticks, picks a spot of grass under a nice tree. And starts to build a bonfire about 15ft from his Building. No attempt to clear any grass or anything. Just sets the sticks on fire on top of the grass. He's been away from his fire now for about 20 minutes. I'm considering being that annoying ass of a neighbor who calls the Fire Department on him.

v6sCGiBh.jpg

Reactions: Spivitz

Thread Info