• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Bullitt wheels

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
Just bought some Bullitt wheels for the GP ( I know, I kmow :picard:). Obviously the center caps says Ford. Where can I get different center caps so It doesnt look retarded? :ford:

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just get some vinyl overlays. Are they smooth or raised?

And I personally like bullitt wheels on GPs :io:

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Spray paint them black. That's what I did.

Mine will be up for sale in the spring.

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
Actually, got an awesome deal on them off of Craigslist. The guy had them professionally painted black on the inside and they have Pirelli p zero tires that still have a lot of rubber on them with minimal scratches on the rims and picked them up for $225

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Spray the center caps black?
Yep, exactly what I did. Scuffed them up a bit then put down a few coats of black paint.

Why you sellin Joe?
I want a better riding daily driver and plan on running an all-season setup on stock 16s. The Bullitts look great and the low-profile tires give it much better steering response and handling, but the ride is stiff and I've grown tired of it now that I have another hot rod. I've got a set of Potenza RE-01R's on the front that barely have 3,000 miles on them.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yep, exactly what I did. Scuffed them up a bit then put down a few coats of black paint.

I want a better riding daily driver and plan on running an all-season setup on stock 16s. The Bullitts look great and the low-profile tires give it much better steering response and handling, but the ride is stiff and I've grown tired of it now that I have another hot rod. I've got a set of Potenza RE-01R's on the front that barely have 3,000 miles on them.
What size tires?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
running anything above 18s in chicago with rubber band tires in stupid around here, and you are just asking for bubbles/blowouts, sorry but seriously, what do people expect

glad you got the bullitts!

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
running anything above 18s in chicago with rubber band tires in stupid around here, and you are just asking for bubbles/blowouts, sorry but seriously, what do people expect

glad you got the bullitts!
Yeah, with the thick sidewall I should be pretty safe... hopefully. Im happy with the purchase

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Too big anyways. I need a new set of re01r's. Mine are toast and they're so awesome

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yep. Vogtland springs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom