Bulgaria/ Greece braap checklist

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Traveled with the gf to her motherland of Bulgaria. We usually travel down to Greece via her fathers stick shift turbo diesel minivan , but they are also in town . I pre rented a 2 series for us but the asshole booking company rented out my car and was only left with tiny shit boxes or insanely priced M5 ( 1,800 Euro) for 10 days ( I'm not spending like $2,300 on a rental car).

Ended up with STRONG negotiation to rent a shit box car AND a BMW 1200 R GS. We are taking the bike up into the mountains as it was just delivered and I couldn't be more excited .

I paid much less than that advertised price ...

It arrived dirty but that's fine , I'll return it MUCH dirtier

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Hell yeah brother! This is awesome. Ride safe and watch out for crazy euro drivers.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
When you crest the mountain and engage the engagement I want to be there via Snapchat live.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Today I had to take my original bike in because the oil light came on. Really didn't want to seize the engine on a 20k bike overseas so I brought it in and they quickly gave me a credit on my account and a different bike with bags. We rode 89 miles and went through some VERY technical turns and inclines . The gf was freaking out at times and naturally I was smiling behind my helmet haha. Anyways , the first real day is in the books and we went on a 11 mile hike up a mountain to some surreal waterfalls and views. Tomorrow I ride the bike to Greece from Bulgaria .

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
What bike is that on the far right?

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
I believe that is a BMW R 1200 GS. The whole group were Bmw bikes and one KTM. Nice guys and I rode with 3 of them for about 10 miles

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom