• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Built IRS thinking about going to SRA thoughts ?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Got car back easter sunday night what a great job drew did "01bluesnake" i had full bruces bushings kit installed as well as H & R race springs. He found that there were some bushings that were defective from the maximum motorsports bushing kit causing my issues. Theres not many places i would trust my car to get a good job done. But now i have found two places Deans Performance and "01bluesnake" :biggthump Took cobra out today for a test drive wow wheel hop is 90 % percent better next is a another tune :burnout:

glad you figured it out:biggthump

nothing like a car that runs perfectly the way it should, care free it makes it more enjoyable to cruise around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info