Buick SBB 350

It pains me to sell my V8 project, but I know that I'm never going to get to it. This is a low mile engine from a '76 Century. It comes with the factory 2 bbl intake, a new water pump, some gaskets, and a couple serpentine conversion pullies. The engine spins with a ratchet on the crank. I'm not delivering. You'll have to pick it up at my house in Franklin, IN. $100
Buick 350.jpg

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Did you post it on v8buick.com? Plenty of Midwest guys on there.

I need to take some pics of my 455 and list it.
Looks like I missed a notification. Sorry for the late response.

I don't frequent v8buick, so I didn't post it there. Since I'm getting antsy about moving this, I might have to.

By they way, I'm dropping the price to $250.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
The Buick facebook groups don't seem to be interested. Keep in mind that this is a blue block. Despite being arguably stronger, it's still a very low compression ratio smog engine. A 455 of any year would sell way quicker than any 350 too. I guess I'll try V8buick. That would probably be the best place to get exposure anyway.

On a side note, did any of you guys see the shit storm in the Buick groups last night? ?‍♂️ I'm really beginning to despise the turbo Buick community in general.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I’m only part of the v8 Buick gs group.
Somebody's claiming to be ripped off by a certain vendor who's been known to rip people off for over twenty years. He's being a big baby about it, and happens to run the GS Nationals Facebook page where he has also blasted said vendor.

You've probably heard of them. :rolleyes:

I'm not pretending to know what happened, but the dude is making a huge ass of himself. Of course everyone in the comments insists on choosing a side without any info and just running with it. Sucks.

Thread Info

• v6buicks
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list