Buick on the way out?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Last Buick I seen recently was a encore and it reminded me of this

5AC5DFB4-4CA8-46E5-8E7F-8DCA060BF857.png

New encores have so many rebates and dealer discounts they have a msrp of 26k and can pick one up for 14k, which is not good for the brand.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Reactions: zenriddles

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
They're applying all rebates available to their sale price and the price will go up if you're not eligible for them. Then you add the fees.

Tax, title, license and documentary fees are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers. Pricing, Rebates and Availability Conditions may vary. See dealer for details. All pricing, mileage and vehicle details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.Advertised Price Excludes Tax, Title, License and Documentary Service Fee.MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the Fuel Economy portion of the EPAs website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).The features and options listed are for the new 2019 Buick Encore and may not apply to this specific vehicle.Advertised Price Excludes Tax, Title, License and Documentary Service Fee.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

killer deal for a one time payment .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info