Bug Bug Report / Features Request

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yeah they have done nothing to improve/fix.

CMNTMXR57 CMNTMXR57

I honestly don't spend much time on them, but I have noted that on the G8Board and the Mini-van forum, they have adjusted their margins and made some little visual tweaks, but nothing compared to here. I think I had to do a search on the van forum for something recently (strut choices I think...) and their search function was cleaned up compared to what it was originally. Being that I was able to search the specific RS platform (4th gen) section instead of getting a cluster fuck of 40 years worth of generations. So I was able to narrow things down a little. :D

But again, NOTHING compared to how blissful this place is.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So I figured out why the search function IMO, needs to be reconfigured.

When searching by thread title, it sorts by Date Thread Created, when it should consider recent activity and sort by Most Recent Thread Activity related to your search.

Example: When using the search term "android" with the "search thread titles only" checkbox checked, "Android Crew" is probably one of the most active threads and should be one of the top choices.

Instead, it ends up on the last page of the search results due to it being created in 2013, one of the first Android threads created, while being one of the most active.

Thread Info