Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Things I’ve noticed:

search drop bar still doesn’t work. Advanced search does.

I keep having quoted messages pop up in the reply box well after I’ve already replied with them.

if I try and edit a post it’ll randomly keep jumping to the new reply at the bottom of the thread.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Things I’ve noticed:

I keep having quoted messages pop up in the reply box well after I’ve already replied with them.

if I try and edit a post it’ll randomly keep jumping to the new reply at the bottom of the thread.
The workaround for the page jumping while editing is to turn off the "BB Code" on the reply box by clicking on the gear icon next to the save draft floppy disk icon.

I have also noticed alerts is all over the place. sometimes it tells me something new, sometimes it doesnt show any alert with new stuff.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Things I’ve noticed:

Search bar doesnt work how?

Its possible the quoted text is due to the draft system holding over previous content. If it pops up next time, click the little floppy disc and hit delete draft - see if that helps. If you leave ANYTHING in the reply box and the site has a chance to save it, it will pop up. It happens on the other Xen site I frequent.

Not sure what the deal with the last part is. I cant reproduce that.

I assume this is all happening on an iphone? What browser?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A quick search indicates that this is an iOS issue but NOT present on all sites...this is going back to like September. The "fix" I found was to tap the box a few times and that activates it.

HOWEVER, there was mention in October that this is also a Xen problem and would be patched. I havent gotten around to updating us since our original install back in September soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna need to update us sometime soon and see if the actually pushed out a fix.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Probably not the right thread for it...but everyone who was hating on the other sites that have switched to Xen, hows the experience been since then? Better?

trash.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Thread Info