Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
To-Do List
  • Get tapatalk up and running
  • I will be importing a select number of old school smileys back over the coming days.
  • Mentions from the VB site do not seem to have carried over. Looking for a fix.
  • Previous media embeds (youtube, twitter, IG and fb) did not carry over as well. Simply editing the post and saving it will refresh the embeds.
  • Add Facebook and Google Log-ins
  • Unfurl links f'ing up because I have a set width for images - need to research a workaround
  • Figure out why "users viewing thread" does not work (add-on)
  • Add page navigation to top of threads on mobile
  • Add forum banner
  • Tapa is double posting attachments (seems fix is to clear your browser cache / data for the site)
  • Remove IP button for non staff
  • Make links a different color within posts
  • Look into live posting habits
  • Add Google login
  • Adjust attachment height

Last edited:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Looks like

Looks like you have one set? Or were you trying to change. Try it now. I discovered there was an error in one of the templates I had to fix. Its unrelated to covers but who knows if it messed up something else.
Tried setting one for my members rides threads. Do I still have a penis from the beta site? ?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So if you google search TCG threads and click on them, they all comeback as dead. but they do exist through local TCG site search.

Found out the issue is google search has old URLs. Not sure if it will update over time or what.

1568211326359.png

1568211365198.png

Thread Info