Buffy the Vampire Slayer coming back to tv

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

This should be the new Buffy, she would be perfect!!!!

For the record, Willow was ugly as frick!!!!

Lili-Reinhart-Hot-Pictures.jpg

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Am I the only one here who prefers the original move with Paul rubens and Donald Sutherland over the TV show?

I liked the movie, Kristy was smoking hot back then, but the TV show was much better.
It's exactly like the Startrek deal.
Startrek was cool when we were young, but next gen was frigging awesome.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
“For some genre writers it’s Star Wars. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my Star Wars,” Owusu-Breen wrote in a tweet. “Before I became a writer, I was a fan. For seven seasons, I watched Buffy Summers grow up, find love, kill that love. I watched her fight and struggle and slay. There is only ONE Buffy. One Xander, one Willow, Giles, Cordelia, Oz, Tara, Kendra, Faith, Spike, Angel…They can’t be replaced. Joss Whedon’s brilliant and beautiful series can’t be replicated. I wouldn’t try to. But here we are, twenty years later…And the world seems a lot scarier. So maybe, it could be time to meet a new Slayer…And that’s all I can say.”

New show set in the Buffy universe. Sounds like Owusu-Breen gets what the original means to fans.

Works for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info