Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Buffalo Wild Wings Debuts New Mountain Dew-Flavored Wings | Brand Eating

Buffalo Wild Wings Debuts New Mountain Dew-Flavored Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings debuts new Mountain Dew-flavored wings as a tie-in to their sponsorship of the college football Citrus Bowl.

They're calling the flavor "Zesty Citrus" sauce and it features the citrus flavor of Mountain Dew along with lemongrass and red pepper flakes for a sweet and spicy combination. Zesty Citrus Sauce will be available at Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants from December 14, 2015 through January 2, 2016.

Fans attending the Citrus Bowl on January 1, 2016, can also purchase boneless wings tossed in either Zesty Citrus or Honey BBQ sauces at two Buffalo Wild Wings branded concession areas.

HDv47lp.jpg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Still pissed off they stopped Jammin" Jalapeno. That one was my favorite.

Agreed. I'm not a huge fan of many of their sauces. Jammin Jalepeno was my favorite. I would usually get that and desert heat dry rub.

I like mango habanero, but I can't eat it anymore. I used to be able to eat it with no problems, but now I get a horrible stomach ache from it.

I dont go to bww very often anymore. I like Hooters wings better.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Agreed. I'm not a huge fan of many of their sauces. Jammin Jalepeno was my favorite. I would usually get that and desert heat dry rub.

I like mango habanero, but I can't eat it anymore. I used to be able to eat it with no problems, but now I get a horrible stomach ache from it.

I dont got to bww very often anymore. I like Hooters wings better.

I really like Mango Habanero as well, but as you, after a few I start getting jumbley in the tummy. So I wont eat it unless its with multiple people and we just get a bunch of wings and Ill snag one or two.

I keep wanting to try wingstop, but havent yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info