Buddy's GTP

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
My buddy has a GTP and im pretty sure its an 2002. He said during the recent snow storms he had his car sitting for a few days but he would remote start it everyday to be safe. Finally he decides to take it for a ride (he has other cars to drive) but it wont start. He said a buddy of his came and gave him a jump and it started up. Now the blower keeps blowing on high and he cant turn it off. ( i havent checked it personally) And while he was in the car trying to figure it out the enging temp gauge was going higher than normal. He also mentioned to me that recently his low coolant light has been going off. So thats another issue that he has been delaying.

First things first why would the blower not turn off?

TIA

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
The blower motor problem is the resistor pack that is bad. You can pull the fuse for the blower high mode to get it to turn off and the other 4 settings should still work. How are the LIM gaskets? If they are leaking then the radiator could be low on coolant causing over heat and low coolant light.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TonzKnock-G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list