buddy numbers

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What's up? Saw you at 245 on galena in aurora, honked,waved and flashed a TCG sticker at you and got no response. Were you at waubonsee for a drivers safety course?

Buddy5791

Reaction score
no i nodded a little....wasnt in that good of a mood so i dont think it would have shown.
and nah i moved around mccoy and eola...was picking up some books from the waubonsee community college book store, then went for a little drive in the opposite direction haha.

PANDA

Reaction score
I think I saw buddy numbers going southbound on Odgen in the Aurora area, driver in question was racing another honda.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
no i nodded a little....wasnt in that good of a mood so i dont think it would have shown.
and nah i moved around mccoy and eola...was picking up some books from the waubonsee community college book store, then went for a little drive in the opposite direction haha.
What subdivision do you live in? My gf lives right at that intersection. You may have seen her maroon camaro or my bike or car in there.
I am actually right down the street at eola and ogden so I am sure we will pass each other soon.

Buddy5791

Reaction score
What subdivision do you live in? My gf lives right at that intersection. You may have seen her maroon camaro or my bike or car in there.
I am actually right down the street at eola and ogden so I am sure we will pass each other soon.
umm the new town houses they built. right by oakhurst forest preserve.

Montgomery, Hill. Waterford. All about 2 mins from me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom