Help Wanted Bristol Ren Faire

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You guys know the hot crazy matrix right. She was a 5 in the renfair gear, a solid 7 in street clothes and a 8.5-9 minus clothes……plus there was the talent level that was at 50 on a ten point scale. Problem was she was a legit schizophrenic and a very VERY bad type of crazy, very possessive, extremely jealous (like got crazy mad even of people looking at me while driving) and a violent temper and a shit ton of cats. She pulled a knife on me and didn’t want to let me leave to go to work because she said I’d meet other women and leave her plus she had A LOT of knives, swords and archaic mid evil looking weapons. She was half right, I left. I told her we were going to go get some food to get out of her apartment and took off when she went to the bathroom at the restaurant. Now I’m extra paranoid every time I go to the Brat Stop or I’m anywhere in Kenosha/Racine. This all happened about 20 years ago and I’m still terrified I’ll bump into her.
I have an ex like that in Crystal lake. Will pop up out of nowhere and call me. Luckily it’s been awhile but I literally hear MGS sneaking music when I am in or around CL. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Ren fair not your scene

Surprised Rami Malek GIF by Saturday Night Live
Sounded cool, but nope!

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
You guys know the hot crazy matrix right. She was a 5 in the renfair gear, a solid 7 in street clothes and a 8.5-9 minus clothes……plus there was the talent level that was at 50 on a ten point scale. Problem was she was a legit schizophrenic and a very VERY bad type of crazy, very possessive, extremely jealous (like got crazy mad even of people looking at me while driving) and a violent temper and a shit ton of cats. She pulled a knife on me and didn’t want to let me leave to go to work because she said I’d meet other women and leave her plus she had A LOT of knives, swords and archaic mid evil looking weapons. She was half right, I left. I told her we were going to go get some food to get out of her apartment and took off when she went to the bathroom at the restaurant. Now I’m extra paranoid every time I go to the Brat Stop or I’m anywhere in Kenosha/Racine. This all happened about 20 years ago and I’m still terrified I’ll bump into her.
Damn, I think I might know her.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
That's the kinda girl you keep comprehensive car insurance for. If she lived in Pennsylvania and my buddy Jim didn't date her at some point I'd b e shocked. He got his car keyed, lit on fire etc. more times than I can recall.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
That's the kinda girl you keep comprehensive car insurance for. If she lived in Pennsylvania and my buddy Jim didn't date her at some point I'd b e shocked. He got his car keyed, lit on fire etc. more times than I can recall.

Something in my head was telling me “Don’t let this girl know where you live!!!” Luckily I didn’t.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info