Brilliance Honduhhh in Crystal Lake has absolutely ridiculous used cars

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
A buddy buys used cars for them. He's a car guy and on TCG I believe. I know he was in ChiSVT. They can't get inventory from Subaru. They are a top dealer in their area and still are only getting like 30% of their monthly sales in new cars. Struggling like most dealerships and auto makers.
Perhaps he can make me a sweet deal on the silver Z06.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Rent Free

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I dont get it. People buying used cars arent paying cash so how in the fuck are banks financing these absurd prices!?

Seems criminal to me!

0% int on my 2020 Mustang last summer with like 6 miles on it seems like a better and better deal all the time!

i think you may be wrong here as well.

and also that's easy, a lot of banks will finance 110% of the vehicle value, and then coupled with possibly having a couple grand saved up to cover the "overage" no issues there.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
i think you may be wrong here as well.

and also that's easy, a lot of banks will finance 110% of the vehicle value, and then coupled with possibly having a couple grand saved up to cover the "overage" no issues there.

People paying 80k+ for used C7 Z06s? IN CASH :rofl:

I dont buy that for a second. They were selling wayyyy below MSRP for 2018 and 2019s because everyone knew the C8 was coming.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
People paying 80k+ for used C7 Z06s?

I dont buy that for a second. They were selling wayyyy below MSRP for 2018 and 2019s because everyone knew the C8 was coming.

money is different now, watch the site, guarantee 3-5 of the "high end" things are gone.

also there's nerd C7 owners that view it as the "last real corvette" who are boner-ing over C7's oddly enough and i think f'ing with that market also.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
IMHO, people not affected by Covid layoffs didn’t spend money on stupid stuff during Covid quarantine. Bars, fancy restaurants, etc…now they are like, Whoa, I can afford a new car. People shopping like crazy now.

we spent a lot of money on take out once my job was back to working, and while rona was rolling because i knew those places/people were hurt the most. keeping those places open and rolling is something i viewed as important. eating food at fancy restaurants, bars, etc, isn't stupid at all :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
now wanna know somehting stupid? ever hear of alkaline water? who's buyin' that shit?

giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
we spent a lot of money on take out while rona was rolling because i knew those places/people were hurt the most. keeping those places open and rolling is something i viewed as important. eating food at fancy restaurants, bars, etc, isn't stupid at all :rofl:
Same here

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
We have always eaten out and continued to do so.... Because I want those place to continue to exist.

Being a person who just bought a car. I shopped hard and often until I found one that I think was reasonably priced. Sure others my be blowing money paying the markup but not everyone did/is.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
we spent a lot of money on take out once my job was back to working, and while rona was rolling because i knew those places/people were hurt the most. keeping those places open and rolling is something i viewed as important. eating food at fancy restaurants, bars, etc, isn't stupid at all :rofl:
“Stupid stuff” was an exaggeration. I worked in the beer business and love all alcoholics. Expendable income was being saved instead of spent.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Go in and ask for Damien. He's a cool guy and may be able to make a deal.
It's actually not priced horribly based on the market. Still about $5K more than I would want to spend.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Actually it says that's at Motorworks Infinity so I left that out of the count. I could see the Porsche dealer or BMW having 1 or 2 in this area but Honda. :rofl:

Gotta be used car buyers buying whatever they can make money on and motorworks has the bankroll to buy these.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info