• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

BREAKING: Manchester England Bombing

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with people? I mean fuck I hate people

P40E

Reaction score
Last article I read it sounded like only one person died and her equipment or something blew up . If twenty people died that has to be a planted bomb.

P40E

Reaction score
NBC Nightly News @NBCNightlyNews

@PeteWilliamsNBC: "Increasing confidence" among investigators this was terror attack; forensic evidence points to possible backpack bomb.

20s
NBC Nightly News @NBCNightlyNews
Replying to @NBCNightlyNews and @PeteWilliamsNBC
BREAKING: Police: At least 19 killed, at least 50 injured in apparent terror attack at Manchester Arena in England.

Replying to @NBCNightlyNews and @PeteWilliamsNBC
US officials: Some deaths and injuries may have been caused by stampede from Manchester Arena after explosion -

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Religion of peace strikes again.....

Seriously, when is enough going to be enough for your "leaders" to start taking this seriously and addressing the real issue. Is it going to take another 9/11?

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Religion of peace strikes again.....

Seriously, when is enough going to be enough for your "leaders" to start taking this seriously and addressing the real issue. Is it going to take another 9/11?
Probably. Thats what it took the last time to unite the country behind the military and our leader.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The worst part of this is the arena is filled with kids and families.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Seriously, of what relevance is attacking a concert? Just to cause chaos and pain on innocent people? I mean, you're not going to get military or police, which are the people who are the threat to these scumbag terrorists, so why do it? What's the end-game?

Doing stuff like this just infuriates people and will make things worse on ISIS or any extremest group. Were not dealing with intelligent people....

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Seriously, of what relevance is attacking a concert? Just to cause chaos and pain on innocent people? I mean, you're not going to get military or police, which are the people who are the threat to these scumbag terrorists, so why do it? What's the end-game?

Doing stuff like this just infuriates people and will make things worse on ISIS or any extremest group. Were not dealing with intelligent people....
It's called terrorism, not a military strike. The goal is to terrorize people, make them afraid to leave their homes, unsafe, unsure if they're going to be attacked again. They know they can't defeat a power head on, this is far more effective at damaging a country.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
They just don't have the balls or the ability to do anything other than pick on helpless people.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
It's called terrorism, not a military strike. The goal is to terrorize people, make them afraid to leave their homes, unsafe, unsure if they're going to be attacked again. They know they can't defeat a power head on, this is far more effective at damaging a country.
I get that, but it doesn't work though, and never has in history. People still live their lives. Like i said, the only thing it does is piss the population off and hurts your cause, whatever the hell it is....

If anything, England is going to be getting some more recruits for their military after this, and more of these assholes are going to get hunted down.

Top Bottom