Brazil is done fucking around

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
(Bloomberg) -- Teams of marksmen next year will patrol swaths of Rio de Janeiro with high-powered weapons and a license to kill, said a security adviser to Governor-elect*Wilson Witzel.

As many as 120 sharpshooters will accompany police incursions into the slums of Brazil’s postcard city to exterminate gun-toting criminals, according to*Flavio Pacca, a longtime associate of Witzel who the governor-elect’s press office said will join the administration. The shooters will work in pairs -- one to pull the trigger, one to monitor conditions and videotape deaths.

“The protocol will be to immediately neutralize, slaughter anyone who has a rifle,” Witzel, a federal judge and former Brazilian marine, told reporters in Brasilia on Dec. 12. “Whoever has a rifle isn’t worried about other people’s lives, they’re ready to eliminate anyone who crosses their path. This is a grave problem, not just in Rio de Janeiro, but also in other states.”

https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-and-policy/license-to-kill-policing-to-get-a-trial-run-in-rio-de-janeiro

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can they head over to Chicago when they're done?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welp, scratch Rio off the bucket list

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

You can't do that, even I don't want that!!!
You go in, in force, and start cuffing & stuffing.
It's not like you are protecting your home, your border, your business where you know for a fact the guy is a POS criminal.

What if the guy is a registered gun owner coming home from the range, or his security job???

Shoot proven criminals, sure, go for it, but you better catch him in the act.

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score

You can't do that, even I don't want that!!!
You go in, in force, and start cuffing & stuffing.
It's not like you are protecting your home, your border, your business where you know for a fact the guy is a POS criminal.

What if the guy is a registered gun owner coming home from the range, or his security job???

Shoot proven criminals, sure, go for it, but you better catch him in the act.

I take it you're not very familiar with Brazil?

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Absolutely not, I guessed a civilized country would have laws, maybe I'm wrong.
They just had an Olympics!!!

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
We really don’t know how good we have it here in the good ole USA, regardless of who is president.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Exactly, as a guy that has been around the world, there is some really really bad places out there.
People selling their children, people killing a defective child, people having absolutely zero respect for human life.
Yes the liberals murder innocent children daily, but they are so clueless & brainwashed it doesn't bother them in the least.

The US has a lot of horrible people, doing horrible things, but I've seen worse :(
and I haven't been to the really horrible places like our true hero's fighting all these wars have.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
So, they're going to shoot "gun toting criminals"?

How do they tell who is a criminal and who is a citizen trying to protect themselves?

I don't know the gun laws in Brazil but I do understand that one of the first moves a tyrannical government makes is to disarm the population.

Carry a rifle, get shot in the head?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom