Brand new 17" mickey thompson et streets

deviantlx

Reaction score
i have a brand new pair of mickey thompson et streets part number 3743. they were mounted and driven about a total of 25 miles. never even did a burn out on them. they still have the nubs. summit sells them for 192 plus there is an extra charge for delivery. i paid almost 420 to the door. i will take 300 for them. i am going to prostars to race the car full time. here is the details from summit.

Brand:Mickey ThompsonProduct Line:Mickey Thompson ET Street TiresPart Type:TiresPart Number:MTT-3743Tire Size:26.00 x 11.50-17Rim Diameter (in):17 in.Sidewall Style:BlackwallTire Construction:Bias-plyDirectional:NoTire Diameter (in):26.50 in.Section Width (in):11.10 in.Tread Width (in):9.50 in.Minimum Recommended Rim Width (in):8.50 in.Maximum Recommended Rim Width (in):10.50 in.Asymmetrical Tread Pattern:NoDOT-Approved:YesTube Required:NoTire Compound:M5Quantity:Sold individually.Tire, ET Street, LT 26 x 11.5-17, Bias-Ply, M5 Compound, Blackwall, Each

here is some pics:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
That's what CSVTDRRRT says... :lmao:

In all seriousness, it's the end of the season and that may be why. Many people are scared of slicks with their IRS and hence why you haven't gotten much interest. Try chitownracing or CMC and don't forget craigs list.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
deviantlx

deviantlx

Reaction score
thanks flatliner. i have always have had good luck with et streets its just time to put the car on a serious diet.

taking offers guys!

cobrasnake302

Reaction score
Nice tires, I have them on my car and they hook quite well for a 17". If I had the extra $$$ laying around I would take them.

free bump

Mr. Unknown

Reaction score
That's what CSVTDRRRT says... :lmao:

In all seriousness, it's the end of the season and that may be why. Many people are scared of slicks with their IRS and hence why you haven't gotten much interest. Try chitownracing or CMC and don't forget craigs list.

Good luck with the sale.

Hhaha that's what happened to me last year.

Would these fit on a stock 9'' cobra rim?

OP
deviantlx

deviantlx

Reaction score
Chis, these would actually fit quite well on the stock cobra rims.

yes,that is what they are currently on. they fit awesome. plenty wide and no bulge to the tire. someone is gonna get a good deal on these. i am putting my stock tires back on and gonna use prostars to race with.

Reaction score
yes,that is what they are currently on. they fit awesome. plenty wide and no bulge to the tire. someone is gonna get a good deal on these. i am putting my stock tires back on and gonna use prostars to race with.
Are they made for the 9" or for the 10.5" rim? i tought they were made for the 10.5" rim actually? are any mods required to have these mounted? longer studs, wheel spacers? thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom