JK

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Potato potato
Not really
One comes from an island that’s part of the USA, and is entitled to everything an American is. The other is their own country and not entitled to shit if they sneak over. They really don’t care for each other for the most part. Ricans are called spics, Mexicans are called wetbacks. Ongoing joke between a lot of Ricans and Mexicans (at least my guys). Ricans are lazy cause everything is given to them, Mexicans bust their asses to get everything. I grew up with a mixture of both. My 2 kids god fathers one is Mexican the other is a Rican

The food is way different as well

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’m just going to say it. Ceilings like that are fucking stupid. All your heat goes up there, you have to find nick nack bullshit to put on that shelf, it inevitably collects dust, then when you want to change your light fixture you have to erect scaffolding or Jerry rig ladders and planks to inevitably fall to your death. Glad I don’t have to deal with these wealthy people problems :rofl:

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Not really

One comes from an island that’s part of the USA, and is entitled to everything an American is. The other is their own country and not entitled to shit if they sneak over. They really don’t care for each other for the most part. Ricans are called spics, Mexicans are called wetbacks. Ongoing joke between a lot of Ricans and Mexicans (at least my guys). Ricans are lazy cause everything is given to them, Mexicans bust their asses to get everything. I grew up with a mixture of both. My 2 kids god fathers one is Mexican the other is a Rican

I know the difference, I just fuck with my buddies because I know it pisses them off when I call them a rican if they’re mexican or mexican if they’re rican.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Not really

I dated a Mexican girl for 4 years. When I met her parents her mom said “I’m just glad you’re not Puerto Rican” :rofl:. They were also super mean to girls from different states in Mexico. I forgot which state it was but they said that’s where all the ugly Mexicans were from.

Thread Info