🏡 Better Homes Brag / Complain About a DIY Project Thread

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
With all that said, OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling are these pipe reamers decent? I want to try to save as much of the main fittings as possible, mainly the toilet elbow and turn the 2" into a cleanout.

Yes. Reed makes the best ones.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Turned the nightstands at my girlfriend’s place into floating nightstands since the new mattress we bought was much thicker and the nightstands were short.

IMG_2097.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Turned the nightstands at my girlfriend’s place into floating nightstands since the new mattress we bought was much thicker and the nightstands were short.

View attachment 198557
View attachment 198558
I've always lol at friends and family that say, OMG we want or need floating nightstands and or dressers. I ask whats wrong with what you have now, nothing I just want floating ones. I tell them to do exactly what you did. The dumb fucks go out and buy new because they are sold as "floating"

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So that dishwasher I rebuilt and finally got fixed and it's been working better than it ever had......

I came in the house and noticed the microwave and stove both flashing power failure...

I knew the DW was mid cycle so I pressed power it usually returns to last mode and keeps washing... Nothing... I knew I smelled something weird last night... I pull the panel off and sparks.. The board burnt up.... And it had to be the power surge because there were no tripped breakers... So I know I had a legit PF...

1000010275.jpg

• Yikes
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Wife wanted a taller chair height toilet in the bathroom....

No big deal right?

Well until you unbolt the old toilet and find out the cast iron flange was put together with JB weld and was cracked where the mounts are, so you had to spend hours on the fucking train wreck fixing other peoples fuck ups....

Needless to say the new toilet is in, but what a pain in the ass.

Sometimes I really wonder if renting would be much easier in life. :bowrofl:
Did u miss something? You got married congrats

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info