Bought the hayabusa's cousin today...

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Traded my Mint 03 GSX-R for a monster Suzuki B-King. This bike is so much more me, its insane. I quickly outgrew my 750 and the riding mannerisms and rush of the 1350cc engine was a huge upgrade in every way.

The styling isnt for everyone, but I personally love street fighter bikes and when I found this one with 2500 miles, I had to spring for it. Not to mention its loads faster than my 750.

went from:

to:

Last edited:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
I liked the old one better:dunno: but thats just going by looks, if its more comfy and faster than good for you

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a review of that thing when it came out and it's not far off the busa's times. Not bad for an upright ride

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Ah good old Arlington Motorsports... Spend a few hours negotiating a deal and then they spring their $400 doc fee on you.

blck10th

Reaction score
nice Will! I love the gsxr looks but there are thousands of them

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
B-King is one of those love or hate bikes. At first I didn't like it but it did grow on me. The exhaust looks like it's a rocket ship. You'll have fun on that.

OP
willsmysticcobra

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Thanks guys. And ya Cliff, the dealer said he would give me 100$ if I pulled next to another B King at a light lol. This bike is just so me its insane. Couldn't be happier with the fit and feel, performance, and creature comforts/ amenity it offers.

KAR

Rip Riski
Reaction score
Seriously???? Dude I'm getting rid of my zrx for a B-king. If you don't mind me asking where and how much did you pay for it? Pm me if you don't wanna post up on here. Im looking at one right that a friend of a friend has with 1k miles on it and the all black version.

Sooooo when I get mine we can pull up next to each other and then go get you your 100$

But :fy: congrats on the purchase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom