Food / Drink Bought my first Blackstone griddle-any advice?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was talking with a friend who was in town this week and she and I were exchanging cooking tips. She was showing me pics of her back patio commercial grill that she bought when a restaurant closed. I mentioned I had almost bought a Blackstone and she says she has a barely used 36" that she'll bring with her next time she comes down. Says I can have it if I cook her dinner on it. Sweet!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
So we have been bitten by the griddle bug. Soon after we bought our trailer we debated on buying a small portable grill or a griddle. We decided on a griddle due mainly we can cook anything on it from pancakes to steaks and everything in between. We looked at a 17” Blackstone griddle and almost bought it. I’m glad we did not. Soon we came across Walmart selling 22” Blackstones with a stand for only $180. So we bought that one and I bought a quick connect propane hose to connect the griddle to the propane quick connect on the side of our trailer. We use the griddle often at home and while we are staying in our trailer. I found a perfect storage rack the sits on the tongue of the trailer. The griddle and our folding cooking table stores away perfectly there.

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7595.jpg

IMG_7594.jpg

IMG_7517.jpg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info