Bought a new Blazer tonight

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Loved the styling when they came out and this one being a silver RS just sealed the deal for me. Loving it so far. Red accents on the inside and seats come with the rs, quicker steering and some outside appearance stuff. It’s very fun to drive so far, shifts great, responsive and peppy. Will update after long term use. I’m iffy on the wheels but the wife says she’s likes them

05DDC3B3-1B61-4E99-BCD5-9926BB85D6AD.jpeg

B99619AA-67D9-451D-9D5F-C54A6844A363.jpeg

FAD2223E-3C7D-4CD7-BD31-0BEC5875873A.jpeg

C5C42BE9-71E2-440A-912D-365B6E1E261B.jpeg

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Tahoe to Blazer?

Did you want something cheaper?

I bought the Tahoe to tow Incase I needed and never towed shit. I absolutely hated the transmission in it. It’s that bad. Taking off from a stop I either didn’t hit the gas enough or too much and it took off. Shifting was extremely clunky. I found my self subconsciously leaning my head forward to prepare for the shift clunky. I’m starting to think there was something off about that trans. It’s funny, my 07 with the 60e had 120k mike in it and was the main reason I dumped it. Thinking the 6 speed was an upgrade but it ended up being the biggest thing I hated about it.

The wife wanted something smaller and the equinox and traverse are a bit boring in styling for us. Equinox too small and traverse was a little too mini van for us, plus my in-laws have two of them lol.

As of right now, the Blazer is surprisingly very fun to drive. Smile on my face fun. It’s more of a good at everything experience that works very well when put together. This car has the best headlights at night of anything I’ve owned. Stereo is great too. The infotainment and backup camera are a HUGE improvement from the 18 Tahoe to the 19 blazer. Faster, clearer, and easier to navigate. I wasn’t expecting that.

It stickered for 41k and they’re offering incentives on 19’s so now was a good time to buy.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Sick 4x4 camaro. Seriously looks like a camaro.

That’s exactly what they were trying to do. The interior gauges and most other things are straight for the Camaro and they were thinking about naming it after the Camaro but thought people would like the Blazer name more.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
What that come with?

The current generation Blazer brings a legacy of street dominance to the track with the 1LE Track package. Featuring precision braking, steering, handling and grip, all 1LEs are built to push performance to the limit, while ZL1 1LE sets new boundaries as the most extreme track Blazer we’ve ever made.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Should of come with a v8 and been called a tbss

Then I’d consider one for myself. Rwd, 10spd and I’d be happy with the 5.3 from the Tahoe in this thing. But my wife doesn’t need all that lmao.

The awd ones run a 14.7 so 300lbs less with my fwd rs and it’s a mid/low 14.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
The current generation Blazer brings a legacy of street dominance to the track with the 1LE Track package. Featuring precision braking, steering, handling and grip, all 1LEs are built to push performance to the limit, while ZL1 1LE sets new boundaries as the most extreme track Blazer we’ve ever made.

I don’t think the blazer comes that way wide guy.

Thread Info