đź”– Deals Bosch Oscillating Tool Deal

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I picked this guy up today. I've been scouring eBay for a used one at a good price with no luck on any deals worthwhile. There was one for $90 on eBay, found this guy for $120 new, and there's a $20 off coupon code "BOSCH20" the typical retail price advertised everywhere is $150ish. Pretty solid price IMO. Wanted a fein but my inner Jew beat back the $240 urge for a tool I'll barely use. Bosch was my second choice. I was fully prepared to pay $120, the coupon code was a great coincidence!

Bosch MX30EC-31 Multi-X 3.0 Amp Oscillating Tool Kit with 31 Accessories

edrpXn1.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I could get away with a HF one, i only need it for a couple projects and then it's likely going to sit for a while. It's one of those things you wish you had once in a while. They make a lot less dust than a saw or grinder, awesome for tight spaces and making plunge cuts.

I've got to cut a big hole in the bow of my boat and figured this would
Be a lot more gentle than trying to take a circular saw set at 1/4" depth to it.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
This guy showed up yesterday. Really quality feeling tool. Minimal plastic chintzy bs on it, everything on the business end is all metal, nice solid feeling power switch, the cord strain relief is like a ball and socket which I've never seen, and this thing Weighs almost 4lbs which is pretty heft feeling for something this size.

Going to give er' a test run in a bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info