Bored so..........Exhaust vid of the T/A

sounds good (in the first vid, haha)

sounds like it'll sound even better once youre done w/ it :bigthumb:
haha. Thanks. Should sound even better and probably scare me for a little bit. So far, this is the most powerful car I've owned, and I probably haven't even hit 350rwhp. The new 6.0 will have L92 heads, LS3 intake, and a pretty healthy cam. Shooting for high 400's at the wheels.

Yeah. I honestly couldn't tell you exactly what the problem is. I just prepared for the worst, and decided to do the motor swap, because I found a hell of a deal on the new motor, and it's winter. So, the car's sitting anyways. Might as well have fun, and do the build I want to do. If it turns out to be not so serious, I'll sell it for more that I would, or find an S-10 to put it in over the summer or next winter maybe. But, something tells me I'm not that lucky. The video doesn't really give you a feel for how loud it really is. The car's very loud, and my buddy's truck is loud, and he could hear the knock over everything, loud and clear, with his windows up, when he followed me home the night it started. All I know, is that it ran a little low on oil, and started a slight tick. Then, the knock started a few days later. And the oil pressure gauge doesn't go with the sound. It just does that at idle, and a steady speed on the road, whenever it's warm. I was thinking it may just be the sending unit. But, now, I'm thinking maybe the pump went bad.

Thread Info