Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
of my computer. Custom black paint job.. its aweful lol :lol:

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

pc4.jpg

LOL ^^^ that decal look familiar.. notice it isnt in my sig :) :D B)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Nov 17 2003, 04:05 PM
:eek: Someone needs to buy a KVM switch! :p

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP
hehe, that's the beige/white thing under all the routers :) 8 port KVM ... but I use the computers at the same time sometimes so it's a pain (i guess I could get used to it since I can switch PCs via a keysroke... but it's more fun to have all the keyboards and monitors hehe)

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 18 2003, 02:56 AM
be great if they learned how to resize a pic with those fancy puters so that we don't have to scroll two pages sidways just to see the pic
See thats the thing with us "computer geeks" we know how to run a larger resolution on our monitors so the pictures looks fine to me... :lol:

get away from 800x600 and try a little 1200x1024 :p

I

imported_GraFFix

hehe, I was just joking. SyP's pics are huge.

but i dont know how you people can stand that big of resolution...1024 is still huge to me...its all personal preference. you wouldnt believe how many peole are at 800x600 and never change it.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
hmmm... my monitor at work is 2048x1536 and all the young people ask how I can read it hehe

I have my parents computer set at 800x600 because they're old but for the most part I run 1280x1024 as a minimum, depending on which monitor I plug my laptop into I run the highest resolution I can ... the more valuable desktop space the better :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info