• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Boost Gauge Help

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
You can connect it to any vacuum line under the hood, or I believe there is a line behind the glovebox you can T off of.

-=SVT=- said:
I bought a boost gauge and wanted to know if any of you did there own! If so were do you connect the new boost gauge to? I got an Phantom auto meter and it gave me shit directions. I have no idea were it connects too on the engine! :dunno: any help would be great Thanks

Brian

Mr03Cobra

612rwhp - 590rwtq
May 1, 2007
Run vacuum line thru firewall under hydro booster.
I Teed mine off the Boost selenoid. Looking at the Eaton from the driver side, you'll see all the selenoids, etc.. on a bracket mounted to side of Eaton. Far left one toward front of car. Tee off that vacuum line connecting to that selenoid. I used a piece of vacuum line from auto parts store to end of plastic line off guage & slide that hose onto the Tee you'll get from auto store. You will need a couple inches of the line that connects to selenoid to fit from the tee to selenoid.
Not a bid deal. I have my Whipple set-up that wat too.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Just go to an Auto Zone or Pep Boys and they should have a little kit box that has all sorts of vacuum tee's, y's, and couplers. I also bought the vacuum cap box too and the rubber couplers also. I have used those few boxes for all of my custom vacuum routing needs. I do not foresee having to buy another vacuum part for a vehicle for quite some time. :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info