Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
???

$200k is about enough to ruin a really nice car or a run down house.

404 - Scapegoat not found.

Being right behind the Boomers has always been a bit of a challenge as resources allotted to them always dried up just before my group got to them. Creative use of leftovers would definitely be a good analogy for what it was like.

Not living stupid is a choice.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
1. Online. Click in the credit card information that's saved on my phone while I'm driving and never have to worry about it again.

2. Check. Go to the bank, ask for a sheet of checks, fill out said check, go to post office, get a stamp, lick said stamp. Remember to put it in the mail with the flag up. Worry if it ever got there.

Yea, #2 sounds the slowest absolutely most inconvenient way ever. Keep booming on

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Other option, use your online bank and set the HOA up as payee. If they don't register as electronic payment (24 hours) then the bank cuts an OLR (online resource) which is a physical check, that then gets mailed to the payee. So you can pay by your bank electroincally and not deal with the service fee.

winning GIF

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Anything less than clicking in the credit card field and having gpay load your credentials in is boomerism.
But you click something monthly X how many payments?

I clicked 3 things one time per payee and never have to click again... 404: boomer not found.

The fact that you call automation boomer literally means YOU'RE the boomer :rofl:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
If your bitching about $13 then you obviously shouldn't be living in a HOA

Wrong, the HOA is the be providing a means for the residence (customers) to pay their invoice.

That means of payment should be free of charge no different than insurance, mortgage, utilities, auto and other institutions.

$13 processing fee is another money making skeem.

Reactions: Spivitz

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Other option, use your online bank and set the HOA up as payee. If they don't register as electronic payment (24 hours) then the bank cuts an OLR (online resource) which is a physical check, that then gets mailed to the payee. So you can pay by your bank electroincally and not deal with the service fee.

winning GIF

HOA doesn’t have the auto-pay capability.
See above quote

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Wrong, the HOA is the be providing a means for the residence (customers) to pay their invoice.

That means of payment should be free of charge no different than insurance, mortgage, utilities, auto and other institutions.

$13 processing fee is another money making skeem.
Then don't live there. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: wombat

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Boomer jokes ;)

A man, minding his own business was riding on a full bus when the gorgeous woman next to him started to breast-feed her baby. The baby wouldn't take it so she said, "Come on sweetie, eat it all up or I'll have to give it to this nice man next to us."

Five minutes later the baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give it to this nice man here."

A few minutes later the anxious man blurted out, "Come on kid. Make up your mind! I was supposed to get off four stops ago!"

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.' The question was worth 70 points or none at all. One student was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:

1) It is perfect formula for the child.

2) It provides immunity against several diseases.

3) It is always the right temperature.

4) It is inexpensive.

5) It bonds the child to mother and vice versa.

6) It is always available as needed

And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.+

A woman and her 12-year-old son were riding in a taxi in Detroit. It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under awnings.

"Mom," said the boy, "what are all those women doing?"

"They're waiting for their husbands to get off work," she replied

The taxi driver turns around and says, "Geez lady, why don't you tell him the truth? They're hookers, boy! They have sex with men for money."

The little boy's eyes get wide and he says, "Is that true Mom?"

His mother, glaring hard at the driver, answers "Yes."

After a few minutes the kid asks, "Mom, if those women have babies, what happens to them?"

She said, "Most of them become taxi drivers!"

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

winning GIF

was going to ask why not billpay. That shit is distinctly not boomer and will change your life if you are paying bills for the house.

Thread Info