Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Boxwoods are looking a bit tall.

A little disappointed you are accepting of this.
They began as three little round bushes I bought at end of the year clearance sale for like $5. They morphed into this green brick. I cut them down but they won’t stop growing. I was going to chop them down and family had a fit. I just trimm them every year so we can see out of our window.

End boomer rant.

Kizzlebizz

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Meanwhile there are groups called "a car club where we all act like boomers" and post fuzzy pictures of corvettes and talk about cranking hogs. Plenty of folks in there with boomer accounts. They join all the groups about trucking and boating and just troll the life outta these folks.

My old man admitted the other day if he didn't have Facebook he doesn't know what he'd do with his time. I was like...you don't post anything worth looking at anyways. For someone who hates Biden, you sure spend a lot of time posting about him. Love my pop to death, but damn if his Facebook isn't a boomer paradise.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
My mom lives on Facebook too. Granted, she’s disabled and can’t leave the house on her own so that’s 99% of her social interaction. It’s nonstop stupid drama though.
Yup, my mom too. She always finds some sort of stupid, petty drama with family or friends. Wish she would get away from her tablet or laptop and do something else that isn't rotting her brain. She gets way too fired up by all of the fake boomer news headlines that get shared.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Also...GOBBLESS!

FB_IMG_1635887629951.jpg

-Sent from my Toyota Forklift

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So apparently I found out that my 14 year old daughter and all of her friends have created fake Facebook burner accounts as middle aged women. They join groups and troll boomers and Karen’s….for fun.

Teach her your elite photoshop skills and she will have all the Karens and Kevins in an uproar.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Dropped Facebook back in 12’ never had a Twitter, tick tok, or other social media accounts and I’m glad I don’t.

Facebook is like that game telephone we all played back in school, by the time the real story comes out everyone has moved on. Also cannot believe how much steering is on social media of keeping up with eveyone in a network.

at least once a day I hear my wife say “ we need to buy “ x “ product or we need to be more aware of “ this “ etc etc… and it’s all bs .

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

Thread Info