đź’¬ OT Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
YOU GET SOME CARBS AND YOU GET SOME CARBS AND EVERYONE GETS CARRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh by the way fat is bad for you. Replace it with sugar!
And made the food pyramid. Idiots

Holy fuck this is actually pissing me the fuck off thinking into it more and more.

Their parents fed them a regular ass diet. Here's some meat and veggies, eat your shit. Maybe some milk, some juice, probably mostly water.

wE DoNt tHiNk (should honestly just stop there) ThErE iS EnOuGh nUtRiTiOn WiTh tHiS SmAlL sErViNg Of jUsT MeAt aNd PoTaToS mAkE SuRe yOu EnGoRgE yOuRsElF WiTh lOtS AnD lOtS Of BrEaD

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
So my fav was with my dad who was a boomer, always would say I’m not swimming in the gulf or the Atlantic .... it’s so polluted this is around 00’s or so.

I said wasnt it your generation that helped pollute the water? Not take care of anything? And not dispose of waste as it should have been ....his answer was it was just the way we did things back then lol

also coming from the guy who used the garage floor drain for more then just water run off from the car. lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
And made the food pyramid. Idiots

food pyramid from the 90s is my favorite.

i seriously (and many of you) grew up eating pasta as a health food.

FURTHERMORE my favorite is my wife has some friends who work for f d aaayyy and i was bitching about how gubmnt can't be trusted for shit and they were like yeah how

i was like FOOD PYRAMID. PASTA AND WHITE BREAD IS NOT HEALTH FOOD. THESE CRAZY ASSHOLES TRIED TO DEFEND IT. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1599243584402.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The introduction of the USDA's food guide pyramid in 1992 attempted to express the recommended servings of each food group, which previous guides did not do. 6 to 11 servings of bread, cereal, rice and pasta occupied the large base of the pyramid; followed by 3 to 5 servings of vegetables; then fruits (2 to 4); then milk, yogurt and cheese (2 to 3); followed by meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts (2 to 3); and finally fats, oils and sweets in the small apex (to be used sparingly). Inside each group were several images of representative foods, as well as symbols representing the fat and sugar contents of the foods.[10]

six to fucking eleven servings of pasta. a day.

k

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Also, before you "borderline" boomers try and call yourselves gen X. 55 and older you're a boomer
Since no boomers have come forward and I was born in 1965 and will be 55 in several weeks I will play the role of boomer punching bag...

giphy.gif

You Millenials think your soooo smart just cause you can google anything!!??!! Well back in my day I had to wait for the newspaper in the morning to see fake news. Why I ota...

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Millennial here born in 1986. I work with a lot of boomers and they check all the boxes for the stereotype. Not all deserve it but I'd say 96% of them are entitled and make sure to let you know that when they cant save an email attachment without raising their blood pressure.

Many boomers have their wealth and equity in their homes or real estate. I continually tell my boomer parents to GTFO out of their house yet they refuse to listen. I'm not a financial expert but when boomers own a large chunk of housing stock, I can only imagine a very depressing housing crash looming when boomers go to sell off their 3,000 sq ft houses last renovated in 1995 with golden oak trim everywhere that no one wants or has the desire to put in $150k in renovations.

When you say "Renovations" are you talking about updating it to current style trends or fancy new appliances? Or just plain out maintenance?

Because if it's the later, they generally don't have to "renovate" because they have all the time and money in the world to incrementally invest in their home, fixing things constantly all along and what not.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
food pyramid from the 90s is my favorite.

i seriously (and many of you) grew up eating pasta as a health food.

FURTHERMORE my favorite is my wife has some friends who work for f d aaayyy and i was bitching about how gubmnt can't be trusted for shit and they were like yeah how

i was like FOOD PYRAMID. PASTA AND WHITE BREAD IS NOT HEALTH FOOD. THESE CRAZY ASSHOLES TRIED TO DEFEND IT. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 66251
We boomers used lard for cooking ya damn pussy millennial. And it was delicious.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak did your wife's ob/gyn recommend copious amounts of carbs during pregnancy? Like, "nothing but carbs fuck everything else" amounts of carbs? They did for Megan and all I did was shake my fucking head. I understand it's pregnancy but no fucking wonder women come out of pregnancy 40 lbs heavier then wonder why their husband isn't attracted to them anymore.

Then after the baby her "new" ob/gyn recommended high meat/veggie intake and "regular" carbs.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak did your wife's ob/gyn recommend copious amounts of carbs during pregnancy? Like, "nothing but carbs fuck everything else" amounts of carbs? They did for Megan and all I did was shake my fucking head. I understand it's pregnancy but no fucking wonder women come out of pregnancy 40 lbs heavier then wonder why their husband isn't turned on by them anymore.

Then after the baby her "new" ob/gyn recommended high meat/veggie intake and "regular" carbs.

:rofl: thank god no.

my wife stayed in really good shape during her pregnancy, she walked a fuck ton, did at home work outs and swam. im one of the fortunate ones. :rofl:

issue we think we have though, is we need to be almost constantly moving/bouncing/going with our baby since she was SO used to feeling so much movement while my wife was pregnant with her... now baby freaks if you stop moving while awake. super convenient.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
When you say "Renovations" are you talking about updating it to current style trends or fancy new appliances? Or just plain out maintenance?

Because if it's the later, they generally don't have to "renovate" because they have all the time and money in the world to incrementally invest in their home, fixing things constantly all along and what not.

I'm talking a complete gut job. New plumbing, electrical, asbestos removal, new insulation and drywall. Not just updating, decorating or fixing things.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm talking a complete gut job. New plumbing, electrical, asbestos removal, new insulation and drywall. Not just updating, decorating or fixing things.

I ask because all the boomer houses we've looked at, have been meticulously maintained to trivial details. While we would make updates, it wouldn't have been a renovation.

I remember the sump pump in one. It had it's own private room, with like a shower basin it sat in, with a plexiglass cover with a trap door, and a couple battery backups all nicely mounted in a rack above the pit.

Mine is just a pit with a couple pumps in it. :D

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I'm an early Gen X'r - 1966 - with 5 older Boomer brothers and sisters. So I guess you can say I am one of the original 'oppressed by the Boomers' folks.

Coming off the Boomers, everything started downsizing - classes in school, availability of resources, everything - because the next group was smaller, everyone was kind of fighting for the scraps that were fresh just a couple years ago, but nothing new is made just for you because you haven't used up all the leftovers yet. You know - the stuff that is still ok, but none of the Boomers wanted it so it is still hanging around.

I learned early on that crying about it wasn't going to change a thing and knew I was going to have to work much harder just to keep up. I have lived my whole life KNOWING I will never see Social Security, or a very diminished version of it if at all, because the Boomers will suck it dry and with all pyramid schemes, one needs a larger group coming in than going out and that was just never gonna happen.

Living right on the heels of the Boomers is like going for the toothpaste at night and someone got the last squeeze out of it before you and put it back empty. You may still get a little toothpaste out of the tube, but you're gonna have to work for it. And tomorrow night? - Expect the same.

Thread Info