đź’¬ OT Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
This explains a lot. Millennial testosterone levels are similar to men in their 80s.

tim had a video on the try guys video and i think he brought it up on rogan too. my speculation would be that with life being easier, demand for it in bodies just simply doesn't happen. eg. as more manual labor has become desk jobs, body doesn't signal for it to be produced.

separately, in the fitness space you seem to have a fair amount of young people on some version of steroids now, who either are influencers or are mimicing their favorite influencers. eg. this dude with crazy low testosterone

seems to have kinda admit he did stuff here

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

1662486521928.png

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So Bae was going through random boxes she brought home from her prior job. It had a few gift bags, she's always gotten gift bags.

Well the one manager is the absolute definition of boomer. The bitch gave out air freshener REFILLS in which NO ONE had the original air freshener holder/disperser... She then told everyone "oh hey just open them up and stick them under your car seat they still work great!"

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

View attachment 131366
I love how people justify hoarding complete garbage by saying they are "antique dealers"

Sheeeet my mom must be the antique dealer queen cause she got nothing but piles of absolute junk

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
just go ahead and order the 30yd dumpster Janice, nobody buying your salt and pepper shakers LOL

I also love how boomers justify their compulsive hoarding addictions by calling it "antique collecting"

:rofl:

the most boomer part of the whole thing too...

(Cabinets not included!)

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
better part is imagine how much time and effort went into storing that shit and then actually PAYING TO STORE IT FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS.
Yup. Hoarding/booming is a fucking sickness. They will never ever accept they paid more for storage then what they will make on those shakers.

Again, hoarder mom is the same way. Last I heard she has 2 storage units she's paying with absolutely zero plans of doing anything with the contents besides keeping them.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yup. Hoarding/booming is a fucking sickness. They will never ever accept they paid more for storage then what they will make on those shakers.

Again, hoarder mom is the same way. Last I heard she has 2 storage units she's paying with absolutely zero plans of doing anything with the contents besides keeping them.

makes me wanna go home and just start throwing shit out

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
better part is imagine how much time and effort went into storing that shit and then actually PAYING TO STORE IT FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS.
People have a strange concept of the worth of their stuff. I don't throw rocks, considering they'd be like "wtf are these? Car parts or scrap?"

I've only ever used a storage place once in my life, and that was because we needed about 4 months to store shit before buying the new house. Storing it permanently? That $125-200 a month adds up real damn quick and I'd have to question the value of keeping almost anything that way.

My father in law had a couple units, every few years we'd bail him out. We were younger and had a bit of money, but we basically would buy some stuff out of them to get them out of hock. I don't know how much shit otherwise he threw out too tbh. He certainly ended up paying out way more than it was worth honestly.

makes me wanna go home and just start throwing shit out
I do that most of the time after hitting an estate sale. May not be a lot but even a bit.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

My dad was a horrible hoarder. When he passed in late 18, he had already been in a nursing home and we were already planning on selling his condo and had started clearing it out.

This man had paper pay stubs from the 60s still in the condo. Auto show plastic bags from the 80s and 90s from the different manufacturers. So much stuff. It took us probably 200 hours to just clear out his crap and get the condo cleaned up and in a condition ready to sell. What a pain in the ass that was.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
My dad was a horrible hoarder. When he passed in late 18, he had already been in a nursing home and we were already planning on selling his condo and had started clearing it out.

This man had paper pay stubs from the 60s still in the condo. Auto show plastic bags from the 80s and 90s from the different manufacturers. So much stuff. It took us probably 200 hours to just clear out his crap and get the condo cleaned up and in a condition ready to sell. What a pain in the ass that was.
What little paper we get I tend to put in envelopes by year so I can toss that shit as appropriate.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i have some of my bullshit at my parents house, but other bullshit in a storage facility, where they have of course upped the rent too. it's $151 now vs. $79.20 when i started. plenty of stuff in it that's arguably crap, like my comic book collection i haven't touched since 18; my classic computer games and console collection, random car parts, etc. at a run rate of $151 that's $1812/yr. since jan 2020 i've been in the US a total of like 45 days. surely already past my replacement cost of even just throwing this all in the trash and buying it again should i ever want it. some sentimental value in that turbografx-16 being MY turbo, but you can buy one on ebay for $150 and god knows the next time i decide to play bonk's adventure. i played blazing lazers in a computer gaming museum in stockholm a few years ago. brought back mammories

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

MIL is a stage 5 classic hoarder. She could easily be on those hoarding shows. I guarantee it will take at least 8 roll off dumpsters when that day comes. Hell, maybe 10.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
MIL is a stage 5 classic hoarder. She could easily be on those hoarding shows. I guarantee it will take at least 8 roll off dumpsters when that day comes. Hell, maybe 10.
That's where my mom is. I've watched those shows for years and have diagnosed her purely off of their bullshit cause she's on the same stuff

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
We put our house on a diet every Spring and Fall. A small amount of family heirlooms are kept.

That said, I too have emptied a family members residencies, getting it ready for sale. It is a little surreal to estate sale or throw their belongings (life) away into a dumpster. Most artifacts has a history or story to tell from that point in their life.

I like to keep the pictures and at times I’ve been able to a tie a piece of jewelry or clothing to an old photo from their earlier days (1950s - 90s).

Thread Info