giphy.gif

definitely aren't GLADIATOR GLADIATOR level of schools there huh
This didn't need to be looked into that deep

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So this Boomber I always talk about that is always worried the "mooselums" are coming to cut our heads off and such..

He lives on Facebook so naturally he believes every single thing including aliens.

Well we were talking about something and he opened his phone and first Facebook article related to it. He starts freaking out like "how does this happen"..

I'm like you of all people are on Facebook.. It listens to everything man...

Jesus... Boomberissm is real and its absolutely terrifying

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
So this Boomber I always talk about that is always worried the "mooselums" are coming to cut our heads off and such..

He lives on Facebook so naturally he believes every single thing including aliens.

Well we were talking about something and he opened his phone and first Facebook article related to it. He starts freaking out like "how does this happen"..

That's a fucking game my wife and I play honestly. "look at what you talked about today!"

Reactions: sktchy

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Stop spelling it “boomber” goddamnit

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton

LIKE AND SHARE OR BARRACK HUSSAIN OBAMA WILL IMPORT THE MUSLIMS TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
1966 here.
As a kid of the 70's, growing up in Elmhurst, I think I was 11 yrs old when we finally got a locking doorhandle for the back door.
Everybody in the 'hood knew everybody and everybody's back door was unlocked in case someone wanted to get in.
Maybe they got your mail, maybe your cat got out, whatever. Nobody was worried about robbery because everyone was watching out for everyone whether you favored Carter or Ford.

Thread Info