TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
15611036-3AA0-4963-8FD5-1F30F01ACA17.jpeg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Bro I got stuck at jewel behind a old lady paying with a check and I wanted to hang myself.
Went to the grocery store the other day and the lady in front of me reviewed the receipt as if it was a ransom note, pulled out a check book, asked the cashier the date 3 times, the store id number so she could put it on the check, then filled out the check registry, filed the receipt in her George Constanza wallet and then decided to have a conversation with the bagger talking about how nice it to have a check book still.

• Angry
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Went to the grocery store the other day and the lady in front of me reviewed the receipt as if it was a ransom note, pulled out a check book, asked the cashier the date 3 times, the store id number so she could put it on the check, then filled out the check registry, filed the receipt in her George Constanza wallet and then decided to have a conversation with the bagger talking about how nice it to have a check book still.
God I FUCKING hate this. An entire generation that never learned how to manage their time because they never had to do anything efficiently

just because you don’t have shit to do doesn’t mean the people behind you are in the same situation, get the fuck out of the way

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
God I FUCKING hate this. An entire generation that never learned how to manage their time because they never had to do anything efficiently

just because you don’t have shit to do doesn’t mean the people behind you are in the same situation, get the fuck out of the way
Old people never seem to appreciate how little time they have left on this Earth.

Thread Info