Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I have cable. I also have all the major streaming services. It’s like $30 extra for cable TV over just buying internet from Xfinity. I’m not in love with either system. Cable sucks because commercials and no tits, streaming sucks because you need to search out shows and consciously chose them instead of it just being “on”.
I watch YouTube on my tv more than anything. Mostly educational stuff about space flight/nasa, car shit, tesla stuff, woodworking and construction.

cable isn’t just for boomers. Only having cable is for boomers. Complaining about the cost is for millennials

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Lets go with people who have their phones everywhere. May make me sound boomeresque but going through a store with your phone blaring music is obnoxious AF.
Lol I fully agree with you there. It's bad enough that so many people have ear buds in and drown out their surroundings, but making everybody listen to your shitty soundtrack at the same time is a special kind of ignorant.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have cable. I also have all the major streaming services. It’s like $30 extra for cable TV over just buying internet from Xfinity. I’m not in love with either system. Cable sucks because commercials and no tits, streaming sucks because you need to search out shows and consciously chose them instead of it just being “on”.
I watch YouTube on my tv more than anything. Mostly educational stuff about space flight/nasa, car shit, tesla stuff, woodworking and construction.

cable isn’t just for boomers. Only having cable is for boomers. Complaining about the cost is for millennials

the issue i have with cable tv is all the fees. like cool i can get this comcrap package for the same money i pay JUST for internet.

go to check out it's got $27 worth of random-fuck fees and i bail... every time. :rofl:

also i have none of those things you say "sucks" with slingtv...

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Millennials....I can't watch shows with commercials....buys taco bell 5 times a week to win free xbox while slamming Mt Dew Code Red for caps with codes for upgrades........

When literally everything else is "watch an ad to get free access" I find it hard to believe that I have to pay to watch commercials. The future is now old man.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
right now i pay 82.95 all said and done per month for 200mbps

my sling is $35 per month alllll said and done per month and i can use it on multiple tv's at once.

so that's $117.95/ month.

xfinity way is $100/month for 200 mbps & 200 channels (DIY network is needed)
sony/android & xfinity aren't playing ball together so i need a box? right?
so there's $5
other tv is roku and i think that can just work with xfinity.... buuuut now i can't use it anywhere i can go on multiple tvs or can i? dunno how xfinity works this week.

1605117679884.png

all of a sudden that $100 is $138.50 and i can't use it on as many tv's as easily as i can use sling. fuck it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Guide to some live shit I can watch right now...

Screenshot_20201111-120227.png

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I do hate how that can be annoying, but it's gotten easier to navigate that. It's almost to the point where its just like changing the channel. It's not quite there, but it is close. Commercials drive me up the wall. I hate them.
More so just remembering wtf show is on what.
Comcast search has gotten to where it’ll do Netflix, on demand, Disney+ and peacock. There needs to be just a 3rd party app that’ll do the same thing and take you there.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Millennials be like I need a app. I can't do it myself.......:p
At least I know how to use them :s00ls:

It’s nice to just search for something across a bunch of platforms then opening something, nope not there, next one, etc. also have different places to watch the same shows and they’ve got different release times. Fucking annoying.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
buys taco bell 5 times a week to win free xbox while slamming Mt Dew Code Red for caps with codes for upgrades........
Is this still a thing? I didn't know caps still had codes and stuff. I remember that from when I was a kid though

rarely eat fast food and basically only drink water

Thread Info