Boobs in Avitars

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Call me gay, or call me a complainer. But when I browse TCG at work I don't like all these boob and other not exactly PG avatars on my screen. I know probably 3-5 people on this forum with said avatars. This is no different than a NWS thread to me. I wouldnt want someone standing behind me and I got boobs bouncing on my screen.

Could maybe avitars and signatures be turned off for the work safe theme?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
the only boobs i know of are kj (at least the ones that are glaringly obvious) :rofl:

but i agree w/ ryan, just use the work safe skin and turn off avs and sigs at work. ive done it before. its a pain to alter the template to have them removed for worksafe (ive looked into it)

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
Call me gay, or call me a complainer. But when I browse TCG at work I don't like all these boob and other not exactly PG avatars on my screen. I know probably 3-5 people on this forum with said avatars. This is no different than a NWS thread to me. I wouldnt want someone standing behind me and I got boobs bouncing on my screen.

Could maybe avitars and signatures be turned off for the work safe theme?

way to be gay...

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
It's not gay. I had the same complaint. I like seeing the avatars and such, it helps me recognize everyone, their cars, their interests. Now I have to turn it all off because I often view the site @ work and can't afford to risk titties bouncing around while doing so.

So it kinda sucks, but its life.

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
It's not gay. I had the same complaint. I like seeing the avatars and such, it helps me recognize everyone, their cars, their interests. Now I have to turn it all off because I often view the site @ work and can't afford to risk titties bouncing around while doing so.

So it kinda sucks, but its life.

It was a joke... i was poking fun at the beginning of mikes post... relax i'm not call you gay.

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
Panda sits in a good spot at work were very few people walk by him that can see what hes doing. I think you spend too much time on TCG if you are worried about people seeing them. I sit in a much worse spot, and dont have any problem with boob avatars.
I think panda just actually doesnt like to see the boobs.
gayugh.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I like boobies

I love me the SHIT outta some boobies, that sir, rest assured, is NOT in question.

Panda sits in a good spot at work were very few people walk by him that can see what hes doing. I think you spend too much time on TCG if you are worried about people seeing them. I sit in a much worse spot, and dont have any problem with boob avatars.
I think panda just actually doesnt like to see the boobs.

ROFL @ PANDA not wanting to see the boobs. I probably do spend too much time on TCG... but I can do that cuz I dont have to hide the bouncing trouser expanders all the time.

Thread Info