Bob Saget dead at 65

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I've been sadly wondering who number three was going to be; Betty White, John Madden....and now Saget

You racist pig ! ! !

Mr Tibbs went earlier this week and he was a much more important celebrity as compared to Bob. Bob doesn't belong with Betty and John anyhow.

Peter Bogdanovic passed too. If the name doesn’t sound familiar, look him up. You’ll be surprised to see all the things he did.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
RIP.

It sounds like a drug overdose

Some say another Vax murder coverup -

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Oh FFS…. It’s like the “ever since” people at the dealership. “Ever since you did my oil change my rear wiper is streaking”
“Ever since you rotated my tires, I have a check engine light”
“Ever since you changed my wipers my daughter is pregnant”

So anytime anything ever happens to somebody who got a vaccine, it’ll always be the vaccines fault. My dad died like 3 months after getting the J&J shot… I mean he had lung cancer a year or 2 before he got the shot and smoked for 45 years before that but nope, it was the shot! See how stupid that sounds?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Oh FFS…. It’s like the “ever since” people at the dealership. “Ever since you did my oil change my rear wiper is streaking”

So anytime anything ever happens to somebody who got a vaccine, it’ll always be the vaccines fault. My dad died like 3 months after getting the J&J shot… I mean he had lung cancer a year or 2 before he got the shot and smoked for 45 years before that but nope, it was the shot! See how stupid that sounds?
It's funny because it's the same people that were complaining about deaths being labeled COVID when they believed the actual cause was something else.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

Correct, it is super stupid. It’s just like someone that goes to the hospital for a gunshot, ends up on life support, catches COVID, passes away, and they count it as a COVID death.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hey guys, we have a covid thread for covid talk.

police GIF by South Park

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I remember young me seeing the bit where Bob Saget asked Dave Chappell if he ever sucked dick for coke and that was such a disconnect between who I understood him to be (cheesy TV guy) and real life that I couldn't reconcile it. The fact that I was just coming out of a 13 year private christian education might not have helped things either. I had a similar disappointing feeling when I found out that Creed sold out and was making mainstream music. :rofl:

Suffice it to say, I never really knew who Bob was other than the fact that I knew he wasn't the character he played on TV all those years. And I never really thought about it. That is until this summer...

I haven't shared much of my life on here but I used to be neighbors with the late, great Ralphie May. Ralphie's widow and I have been friends for years and we co-own a small media company. She's been spending the better part of a couple years shooting a documentary covering the life of Ralphie and his struggle with addiction. And part of the process has been interviewing various comedians and celebrities. A couple months ago we interviewed Kevin Smith. A couple months before that we interviewed Jay Leno. That's probably a post of it's own because Jay and I talked cars and that dude gets a bad rap for reasons that escape me. A couple months before that, she interviewed Bob. I wasn't there for that one.

We have cloud storage that we upload media to and one day while uploading my clips I noticed Bob's interview on our server and watched part of it. If the scene where he's asking Dave Chappell if he ever sucked dick for marijuana shocked me into thinking he was kind of a dick, the interview on our server was equally shocking in the complete opposite way. Not only was he funny, but he was genuine and gracious with his time.

I can't delve too much into what the interview covered but suffice it to say, Bob was a good guy or was at least doing a really convincing job of playing a good guy. You'll all eventually be able to see at least some parts of that interview in the documentary.

I'm not sure why I'm sharing any of this other than the fact that I keep seeing this post and every time I see it, it reminds me of that feeling I got when I watched the video this summer and how wrong my assumptions were about this guy for so many years.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I remember young me seeing the bit where Bob Saget asked Dave Chappell if he ever sucked dick for coke and that was such a disconnect between who I understood him to be (cheesy TV guy) and real life that I couldn't reconcile it. The fact that I was just coming out of a 13 year private christian education might not have helped things either. I had a similar disappointing feeling when I found out that Creed sold out and was making mainstream music. :rofl:

Suffice it to say, I never really knew who Bob was other than the fact that I knew he wasn't the character he played on TV all those years. And I never really thought about it. That is until this summer...

I haven't shared much of my life on here but I used to be neighbors with the late, great Ralphie May. Ralphie's widow and I have been friends for years and we co-own a small media company. She's been spending the better part of a couple years shooting a documentary covering the life of Ralphie and his struggle with addiction. And part of the process has been interviewing various comedians and celebrities. A couple months ago we interviewed Kevin Smith. A couple months before that we interviewed Jay Leno. That's probably a post of it's own because Jay and I talked cars and that dude gets a bad rap for reasons that escape me. A couple months before that, she interviewed Bob. I wasn't there for that one.

We have cloud storage that we upload media to and one day while uploading my clips I noticed Bob's interview on our server and watched part of it. If the scene where he's asking Dave Chappell if he ever sucked coke for marijuana shocked me into thinking he was kind of a dick, the interview on our server was equally shocking in the complete opposite way. Not only was he funny, but he was genuine and gracious with his time.

I can't delve too much into what the interview covered but suffice it to say, Bob was a good guy or was at least doing a really convincing job of playing a good guy. You'll all eventually be able to see at least some parts of that interview in the documentary.

I'm not sure why I'm sharing any of this other than the fact that I keep seeing this post and every time I see it, it reminds me of that feeling I got when I watched the video this summer and how wrong my assumptions were about this guy for so many years.
I wish you'd post more stories, man

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info