Bob Renaud - 1960s - Repeat Encounters with the Korendians

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Pretty cool read

Introduction

The Korendians made contact with Bob Renaud in July 1961 as he was trying to pick up BBC Radio on his short wave set. Robert P. Renaud, an 18 year old Ham Radio Operator - working for General Electric - a electronics wizard and inventor, living in his parents home, in his basement bedroom converted to his studio-laboratory, picked up a strange beep high in the 25 meter band that overshadowed BBC. When he tuned in on the beep, it stopped and a clear soft feminine voice greeted him from a spaceship from Planet Korendor. She called him by his first name and said that they had been trying to get his attention before. The Korendians instructed him in how to modify his home built short wave radio set to receive them better. Then after a few radio contacts they helped him to modify his home built TV set to pick up their images on the vidicon tube while he spoke to them on radio.. Those contacts continued and developed into face-to-face meetings and even into going on trips with them, in their craft, for months and years. He kept careful notes on his contacts. This case is not well known in the USA.

Link to the rest:

the KORUNDOR ufo-contact in-61

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I mean some of the reason that people don't believe it is that they spend so much time in each article trying to persuade you in to thinking it's real by trying to validate the person(s) involved, their history, the weather the day of incident, etc, etc... and laying the frame work.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’ll come back to this one. I am not well versed in FCC regulation, but have always found it weird that you need a license to operate and use certain radio frequencies, but can go on the internet and broadcast yourself however you want for the most part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info