7A8D78A5-2465-48B5-8312-08B0275E5B0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: b00sted and DEEZUZ

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I finally got this thing standing still. The driver is a young kid. Looks high school age. He's usually flying past my house with awful music cranked up for all the high school kids to hear. With the top off you can see he has 6 canister speakers hanging off the roll bar.

View attachment 142472
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak same one you saw rolling around McHenry a while back?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I finally got this thing standing still. The driver is a young kid. Looks high school age. He's usually flying past my house with awful music cranked up for all the high school kids to hear. With the top off you can see he has 6 canister speakers hanging off the roll bar.

View attachment 142472
Best learn to behave or mommy and daddy will pull his trust fund.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

View attachment 142472
Has bad taste in modifications, can't park either. Why am I not surprised?

Actually, I am surprised he doesn't at leave have the front left wheel sitting on the curb.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

View attachment 142472

This thing has to handle and ride like absolute shit.

Boomer comment of the Week - talk about fuck the motorists behind who get pelleted with small rocks, and anything else, from this Prick’s Jeep.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr_Roboto

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This thing has to handle and ride like absolute shit.

Boomer comment of the Week - talk about fuck the motorists behind who get pelleted with small rocks, and anything else, from this Prick’s Jeep.
That thing is going to launch shit in all directions. No fenders to keep shit from flying up or even forward. Gotta be a bitch to drive in the rain when you're flinging water in front of your windshield.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thread Info