🚘 Automotive Bob Hope's Official FUCK YOUR JEEP thread - split from Boredthread

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
FIL was in a car accident and his 2001 RAM is probably totaled. He was up here visiting and we went to a used car dealer that has basically all dodge and Heep junk. (No idea how they stay in business) They had a line of used Heeps out front, Most with big wheels and lifts. I asked the sales guy where the angry headlight grilles were. He just chuckled and said the stick on accessories and sketchy lighting mods get pulled off and resold on eBay and if I’m interested they have a lot in stock. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
FIL was in a car accident and his 2001 RAM is probably totaled. He was up here visiting and we went to a used car dealer that has basically all dodge and Heep junk. (No idea how they stay in business) They had a line of used Heeps out front, Most with big wheels and lifts. I asked the sales guy where the angry headlight grilles were. He just chuckled and said the stick on accessories and sketchy lighting mods get pulled off and resold on eBay and if I’m interested they have a lot in stock. ?

this place?

they move trucks like crazy.

simple lift/wheels/tires, jack up the prices and head em out the door.

they sold my brother's truck for him on consignment and my bro was super fucking happy.

they're nice dudes.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
this place?

they move trucks like crazy.

simple lift/wheels/tires, jack up the prices and head em out the door.

they sold my brother's truck for him on consignment and my bro was super fucking happy.

they're nice dudes.

That’s the place. Makes sense. Their lot is 3/4 empty most all the time so it looks like they are hurting but their inventory is always changing. The guy we talked to was great. Once my FIL knows what is going on with his truck he may be back to buy something from them.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

1665686154136.png

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I almost lost it at one of the wheel pics with the tiny brakes... THEN I see the mighty 3.8L V6 in there. How that thing even moved is beyond me.

That engine was fine in the smaller cars and our van, but this. How it can even turn the wheels is amazing.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Here is your nuclear protected Jeep... I was looking up vehicles at the place I bought my STS-V from, just to see what he had available and I saw this. Not sure what to think of it. It's only $225k... I then went and looked up what a Rezvani Jeep is (I'll post the link below that);

Thread Info