Bob Hope’s give me your opinion on wtf I think I want to buy v: new car

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
24hr test drive over, takeaway is that the specific car needs a factory muffler, they’re going to let me know on that.

I really dig the car though. It’s about as small as we could go as a family though and that’s got me looking at 740i’s now.

The 4 cylinder is peppy but not quick and I think I’d end up getting a tune for it but I think the better option is the i6.

I’ve got this shit narrowed down to a 16+ 740i or a stinger gt2. The practicality of the stinger and the bottom 13/high 12 potential (at sea level) is hard to ignore. Maaaaybe a 540i if I come across one that’s cheap enough to deal with the smaller car.

Don't they offer a long 5 series that's similar to the 7 series?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I’ve got this shit narrowed down to a 16+ 740i or a stinger gt2.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I think most of us are at the point of wanting you to just buy ANYTHING after 380+ posts in this thread... :ROFLMAO:
Come along for the journey my man.

In reality all I have is time in the middle of the night to surf the internet and zero time to get out and look at shit with two small kids (one is a month old)

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I saw one of those Buick wagons in Indiana this past week, looks super sharp.

But it was still a Buick and a Wagon.
Hey watch it with the Buick hate!

I’m over them, same boat I was in with my caprice. Hard as hell to find parts and honestly seemed like more issues than I wanted. Plus like 4 years behind in tech.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
6 yrs old, 88k miles, for $35k?

No Way Beer GIF by Busch
Lol it’s like a $90k car originally
Not bad. I’d like not black exterior and not tan interior if possible. I actually liked that mocha color but hard to find with white. White is a wildcard as far as interior color.
So what's on the short list now?
740/740L (16+)
Stinger gt2
You put Mufflers on car so you hear them you don't hear them unless you beat on them this car has been beat the piss
Agreed. I didn’t see anything else fucked with like intake or anything but still. Expected bone stock car from carmax and was let down. Honestly I had myself pretty convinced on it for a while and stock would of made me buy it. IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info