Bob Hope’s give me your opinion on wtf I think I want to buy v: new car

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Should be B46O or B46M. Don’t know unless I run the VIN.
Just want to point out you said you were not going to buy German.

But it looks like a neat car. I drove a '21 330 turbo around Xmas and I was pretty impressed with the power.
K

At least it’s not a ford

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
B460 it is

C6B531F3-CD07-4FE3-B3B2-0F58C1962351.png

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Might have already said this here, but with the exception of the user interface and control system (which is a pretty big knock against it) the CT6 drives like a lighter car, great dynamics for its size and class and the turbo six is punchy - but I’m unfamiliar with reliability. Backseat is good too.

5 Series has higher-quality interior and easier to use multimedia and control system but is less dynamic and more comfort oriented. Even with M Sport and 6-cylinder, the 5 Series remains a cozy ride.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Might have already said this here, but with the exception of the user interface and control system (which is a pretty big knock against it) the CT6 drives like a lighter car, great dynamics for its size and class and the turbo six is punchy - but I’m unfamiliar with reliability. Backseat is good too.

5 Series has higher-quality interior and easier to use multimedia and control system but is less dynamic and more comfort oriented. Even with M Sport and 6-cylinder, the 5 Series remains a cozy ride.
I think you had mentioned the caddy quirks (might of been in reference to the CTS). Think the infotainment and hvac is something tolerable long term? Like get used to it and shrug it off? You know my heart lies with GM.

I think I’m priced out of a newer 540i so the 530 would have to suffice. It’s not the slowest thing I’ve looked at but certainly not fast. The ct6 is like a second quicker according to mag times.

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info